Monday 26 January 2009

Viral Video of the Week


I'm torn on the subject of posting Viral Videos. This one is a particularly entertaining video of 350 dancers taking over Liverpool Street Station in London to the bemusement of the outnumbered commuters. It's certainly a striking visual event.

My moral dilemma comes in posting this coroporate creation, in this case for T-Mobile. I don't want to be seen in endorsing any of these companies' products - not least because I'm connected to T-Mobile and it's shite.

2 comments:

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

I think the Gov should sponser and put things like this on every eweek around the country - cheers people up and has to be a beeter waste of money that giving it to banks :)

HeadBurro Antfarm said...

Spelling in that last comment appears to have been optional. sorry.